Local to the North East of Victoria, Speed Shop Wedding Photography can capture your dream day perfectly.
- Modern and Natural – Current equipment, ensuring I have the right tools for the right time. I’m not into staged. Sure, Grandma might want the family portraits, which we will do, but after that we will get some photographs that our generation love and admire.
- Friendly – I can relate to you and your guests, anyone from older generations to young children. I’m a ‘people person’ who can shoot a range of subjects.
- Regular Contact – We will meet before your day, ensuring I have all the details required, and completely organised, with a reassurance that everything is under control, leaving your mind at ease.
- Flexible – I can increase wedding coverage time if need be and I am willing to travel. Locations within 30 minutes of my home are included in the packages, and we can discuss travel costs for other locations if necessary.
- Creative – No two weddings are the same. I’m not into ‘textbook’ stuff, I tailor your wedding to you.
- Patient – The last thing you need is a stressful photographer when your day is full of plans. I work with you; you tell me what you want, I deliver. I’m very relaxed. I’m married, so I have experienced that day before, and know what a difference the photographer can make.
0409 180 767
Tatura, Victoria, Australia.
This package is for seven hours photography coverage including bride preparation, ceremony, family pictures and locations post ceremony, right up until your reception arrival. You will receive a high resolution disc with more than 250 fully edited photographs, to be printed by you at your leisure.
This package incorporates the Classic Package but is ‘upsized’. It includes reception coverage, speeches, bridal dance, cake cutting and more, totalling nine hours. This package also includes an engagement shoot, so the wedding day is not unfamiliar to you when it comes to the photography. Your disc will also include a slideshow of your photographs, customised to a song used in your wedding, and given to you in a presentation folder, which uses a handful of pictures from your wedding, like a mini-album, making it a family heirloom for future generations.
Contact us either via email, Facebook, or phone for pricing and booking details.
Covering the Goulburn Valleys, including Shepparton, Tatura, Mooroopna, Kialla, Murchison, Echuca, Kyabram, Dookie, Nagambie, and Numurkah.